If you are injured in a business establishment because of a hazard the owner failed to remove, you may be entitled to compensation. Unfortunately, proving liability can be difficult depending on where the accident took place. You need someone who can help you establish liability and fight to get you the justice you deserve. That's where an experienced lawyer comes in.
Benefits of Premise Liability Representation
Insurance companies will do everything in their power to make your battle a difficult one. However, their tactics tend to fall flat when dealing with an experienced premises liability lawyer. They know that strategies that may work on victims won't get past a dedicated attorney. Often, just the mere presence of representation immediately levels the playing field. A good attorney will:
- Determine who is at fault for your injury, as well as secure proof of liability (a broken sidewalk could be the responsibility of a store owner, city, or a homeowner).
- Research and gather the necessary evidence and information needed to ensure your claim is as strong as it can be.
- Make sure your claim is filled out completely and properly before you file.
- Keep the process moving smoothly and on track.
- Keep insurance companies from causing delays or using tactics to manipulate you.
- Provide advice, support, and guidance from start to finish.
- Make sure you're not taken advantage of.
- Help give you the security and peace of mind that comes with knowing that someone is on your side and has your back.
When You Need Help, Who Can You Call?
With over 35 years of experience, we know all the tricks that insurance companies and defense lawyers may use to manipulate you into accepting far less than you deserve. Don't allow yourself to be taken advantage of by those who harmed you in the first place. Get the justice your injuries deserve by contacting us today. The consultation is free, but the advice and support you'll get is invaluable. Call us today at (314) 241-2500 and see how we can help you.