Contact Us (314) 241-2500

What type of experts are needed in a birth trauma case?

It depends on the type of case but generally what's needed is a pediatric neurologist, a neuroradiologist, an obstetrician, a perinatiologist, an economist , a life care planner and potentially others.  These cases are expensive and time consuming but when done properly, can appropriately compensate the aggrieved family and injured baby for a lifetime of care that may be required.

We have experience in these type of cases and are happy to discuss with you further if you believe you or your child may have been injured during child birth.  Feel free to call Wolff & Wolff Trial Lawyers if you have any questions at 314-241-2500.