Contact Us (314) 241-2500

How do I know if I have a case?

In birth trauma, there are no simple answers.  Many times, many experts are needed to make the determination.  If the situation results from a delay in delivery, you may need an obstetrician, a pediatric neurologist and a neuroradiologist to answer that question.   If the injury results from a shoulder dystocia, the answer may be determined from the records.  If there is eclampsia, you may need to look at the labs and consult with a perinatologist.  In any event these are difficult and expensive cases.  If you think your child has a birth injury, call us for a free consultation at 314-584-4109.