Recently we were fortunate enough to obtain high 6 figure recoveries on behalf of clients injured in low impact, minor property damage car wrecks. This is how we did it:
1. Hire a physicist to explain G forces and the force involved in the car crash. When there's no damage to the vehicle, the force transfer must go somewhere. The physicist explains this in simple terms.
2. One out of many medical doctors drills down all of the medical records from all of the health care providers and turns a mountain of information into a molehill so that many years of treatment can be explained in less than 30 minutes.
3. Have medical illustrations show what happened to our clients' bodies.
4. Make a timeline showing all of the dates of treatment and types of treatment into a visually pleasing graph that is easily digestible and understandable.
5. Have the defendant agree that he or she broke the rules of the road.
These simple steps are essential in any case but take the time and energy not many firms offer. All too often many lawyers lose focus and present too much evidence and confusing information and end up with poor results.
We've been working hard on our technique to maximize case value. If you'd like more information or have any questions about what we might be able to do for you, call us at 314-584-4109.