Benefits of a Car Accident Lawyer
Car accidents can be terrifying experiences. People are often injured, sometimes severely, vehicles may sustain serious damage and property may be destroyed. If you are involved in an accident or your vehicle is damaged and it is not your fault, turn to a local St. Louis attorney to help guide you through the overwhelming process of obtaining compensation. In the News Earlier this summer, a south St. Louis woman found herself dealing with a frustrating car accident nightmare. Her legally parked car was smashed into by a city street sweeper. Even though the accident was not her fault, she was told she has to dig into her own pocket to cover some of the costs. Every day, ordinary people are involved in car accidents and suffer injuries and damage because of other people's negligence. At Wolff & Wolff, we work hard to make sure you are fully compensated when you are harmed by another party.
Advantages of Hiring a Car Accident Attorney
If you or a loved one have experienced damage to your vehicle or are a victim of a car accident, you may benefit from contacting a qualified Missouri lawyer as soon as possible. Some of the benefits a knowledgeable lawyer can provide include:
- An experienced lawyer will provide advice on medical bills, repair costs, pain and suffering and other details that may warrant compensation. Having a car accident attorney on your side provides you with invaluable advice from the moment the accident occurred through the resolution of your case.
- It is best if the victim of the incident not discuss the case with anyone without the advice of a car accident lawyer. Let your attorney become your voice and handle all communication with the other driver's insurance company and anyone else involved in the collision.
- Sometimes an accident requires intense investigation and even reconstruction to prove fault. A lawyer has the resources needed to properly explore the details of your accident to ensure that you are compensated fully and fairly.
- The amount of compensation you are entitled to depends to a large extent on the type and severity of the damages and your injuries. Attorneys understand how to properly evaluate all of the medical documentation and other evidence to ensure that you receive proper compensation.
- Many car accident cases can be settled through pre-trial negotiations. Unfortunately, since most people have no experience negotiating a settlement, they may be under-compensated. With an experienced attorney on your side, you can rest assured that you have a skilled negotiator fighting for your interests.
- If your case cannot be settled and goes to trial, your lawyer will advocate for you in front of a judge. Your legal counsel will aggressively fight on your behalf against the attorneys for the other party's insurance company.
At Wolff & Wolff our St. Louis, Missouri office proudly serves the St. Clair, St. Charles and surrounding communities. Our expert team understands that every car accident is unique. We are dedicated to eliminating the stress associated with car accidents and producing the most advantageous result for our clients. Contact our expert team now at (314) 241-2500. We look forward to talking with you!